2016 Recap/2017 Goals


This is a bit of a long one! I got a bit chatty telling you how I did in regards to the goals I set for myself in 2016 and what goals I am planning for myself in 2017. Links to things mentioned can be found after the break.
Raul's Channel (Latin Lector)
Lee's Channel (totallee.net) - she also has a website at totallee.net
Janie's Channel (Bookworms Buddy)
Janis' Channel (jjjjanis)

My Beat the Backlist Challenge TBR

My Goodreads To Read Shelf

Mystery Madness Goodreads Group

Descendants of the Sun Korean Drama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer