Books: My Thoughts on Halloween Night

Halloween Night Halloween Night by R.L. Stine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

I've been wanting to re-read the collection of books that I've had since I was a teen. Since this one was perfectly titled for the season, I decided to pick it up. Truthfully, I didn't even remember the story, so this was like a first read through for me.

It was a fast, easy read. Enjoyable, but the rivalry between the cousins and their antics got irritating after a while. I suppose that may have something to do with the fact that I'm reading it as an adult. Still, towards the end I still had no idea how this would turn out. I do have the sequel to this book, so I'm looking forward to jumping into that shortly.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer