Books: My Thoughts on The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There (Fairyland #2)

The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There (Fairyland, #2)The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There by Catherynne M. Valente

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok, I originally said 3.5, but on reflection probably 3.75 instead.

I definitely enjoyed the story more in this book than the first. Also, the issues I had with the difficult vocabulary words were not present in this installment. As with the first though, it took me a really long time to finish this book. It just didn't pull me in until closer to the end. That being said, I was engaged sooner in this story than I was in the first book, even though it was still pretty close to the end.

This book also provided another interesting nugget of info at the end, which really makes me want to continue with the series. Seeing as this has been a slightly more enjoyable read and experience than the first, I have hopes that each installment will just get better and better for me.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer