Books: #SaveOurCozies 24 Hour Readathon Vlog



I participated in the #SaveOurCozies Readathon on July 16. I was happy to be a part of this to bring attention to the genre and help out our favorite cozy mystery authors. If you would like more information about what this readathon was all about, please see the readathon website here: https://saveourcoziesreadathon.wordpress.com/about/

The book I read was Better Read Than Dead (Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye Mystery #2) by Victoria Laurie. Goodreads link here:

Find me on the following sites (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
Twitter
Goodreads
Reader’s Legacy
Books Amino 

Blanket shown in closer was hand knit by me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer