Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia, #7)The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I can finally say that I've read this series. I do wish that I read it when I was younger as this series wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it would be for me, reading it as an adult. The twist at the end of this book didn't surprise me too much and I was disappointed to find out about how another character had grown up. I was happy to see past characters towards the end of this book, but that didn't push this book from a like to a love for me.

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe will always be my favorite of this series, but I was happy to find The Horse and His Boy, as it is a second favorite of this series. I think overall, I'd give this series three stars and would still recommend people read it if they haven't.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer