Crochet: Naruto and Sasuke


Ive been working on this crochet project for over a year (I'm ashamed to say), but it's finally finished! My daughter is a fan of the anime, so this panel belongs to her now. My mom is going to back it with some fabric so my daughter can use it as a lap blanket.

This was supposed to be part of the #totalleeCAL2015 but I am glad that it's finally completed. If you are interested in trying to crochet a panel like this, I highly recommend that you head over to my friend Lee's blog totallee.net. She has several free patterns available and she is working on a brand new one as I type this.

Until Next Time, Take Care & Smi-Le Always!

    ^
(   "   )
/___\     Di

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer