Books: #SaveOurCozies 24 Hour Read-a-thon



You may not know this, but I am a big fan of cozy mysteries. There's a read-a-thon happening on Saturday, July 16 called the #SaveOurCozies Read-a-thon. It's a 24 hour read-a-thon where we will be focusing all our reading efforts on cozy mysteries, supporting authors of cozy mysteries, and raising awareness of the genre as several series have been cancelled or are in danger of being cancelled by publishers.

I am not creating a TBR for the read-a-thon because I want to be able to pick up what I want, when I want. I may get caught up in a series and want to marathon that series all day, and I want to be able to give myself the flexibility to do so. Also, I haven't participated in a 24 hour read-a-thon before, so I'm not sure how I'm going to feel with my reading time being so concentrated. I have a ton of options available to me in my personal library, so I'm just going to have fun with it.

If you would like to see what I'm reading throughout the day, make sure you follow me on Twitter! I will be out and about on that day, but will post status updates as much as I can. If you'd like to join me, you can sign up here on the Save Our Cozies Readathon Blog, or there's a Goodreads group here. Also, if you have a favorite cozy mystery series, let me know what it is!

Until Next Time, Take Care and Smi-Le Always!

    ^
(   "   )
/___\     Di

Image credit to the Save Our Cozies Readathon Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer