Books: My Thoughts on Broken Wings (Hidden Wings #2)

Broken Wings Broken Wings by Cameo Renae
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This installment had more religious aspects to the story which was interesting to me. Emma's infatuation with Kade is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. I'm sorry but when you're in a life and death situation, I don't think that's the time to be remarking to yourself at how good looking someone is! Thankfully this didn't continue on through the entire book.

This definitely had more action and suspenseful situations. Love, loss, and the unexpected I believe is what is written in the summary, and that is exactly what I feel was delivered in this installment. The book really got good in the last half and I would've read the rest in one sitting if I didn't have to go to work. Looking forward seeing how this story continues as a twist was introduced towards the end of this one.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer