Books: My Thoughts on The Trouble with Magic (A Bewitching Mystery #1)

The Trouble With Magic (A Bewitching Mystery, #1)The Trouble With Magic by Madelyn Alt

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Was able to squeeze in one more book for #MarchMysteryMadness

Though this started out pretty slow for me, it ended up being a rather enjoyable read. I did expect it to have a bit more witchiness than it did, but it is understandable why there wasn't as much of this since this is the first book in the series. I am hoping that future installments include more of this element as that was part of the draw to this series for me. I think there's already a love triangle in the making (ugh), but the mystery was interesting and I look forward to the next one.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer