Books: My Thoughts on Crocodile on the Sandbank (Amelia Peabody #1)

Crocodile on the SandbankCrocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Probably more like a 3.5

This book did start out a bit slow for me, but once they finally got to Egypt it did get more interesting. I did kind of figure out who the culprit was, but there was a little twist I wasn't expecting that brought the whole story together. While reading this, I couldn't help but picture an old Scooby Doo episode in my mind, but that just made the story all the more enjoyable. I look forward to getting into more of the books in this series.

Read as part of Read Your E-Reader Read-a-thon.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer