Books: My Thoughts on Pushed (Sevens #3) by Scott Wallens

Pushed Pushed by Scott Wallens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2.5 Actually.

Even though we get bits and pieces of the other character's stories in this one as in previous installments, a good portion of this book was focused on Danny. I'm finding that I am more interested in particular character's stories than I am in others. This was one of those that I wasn't as interested in.

I think I should also mention that I'm pretty disappointed in the parents of these kids. I haven't found one that tries to get through the walls their kids put up. Each one of these kids has issues and the parents may ask if anything is wrong, but that's as far as the conversation goes. I think this is a factor into why I'm not enjoying this series very much.

Read as part of the #Rainbowthon 2.0 read-a-thon

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections