Books: My Thoughts on Exposed (Sevens #2) by Scott Wallens

Exposed Exposed by Scott Wallens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was a bit better than the first, plus this one only took me a little over my lunch break to read. I'm still having a little trouble remembering who is who, but not as much as I was having with the first book. I believe that being able to read this in one sitting really helped with this.

This book focuses Jeremy, but still continues stories of other characters we met in book one. I think I also enjoyed it more due to the different character focus as Meena's problems and how she was dealing with them were emotionally draining for me personally. I was a little surprised that the end of this book ended in a similar fashion as book one, and it makes me wonder if this will be how all the books end.

Curious to see who I become more acquainted with in the next book. Read as part of #Rainbowthon 2.0 read-a-thon

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections