Books: January Wrap-Up


9 things read, 3 buddy reads, and a read-a-thon in January! Linkys after the break:

First three books of the month were read during the #TBRTakedown 3.0 can be found in my read-a-thon wrap up here

Dust & Decay (Rot & Ruin #2) by Jonathan Maberry (read as an e-book on Scribd) - Buddy read with Raul @Latinlector

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (listened to the audiobook on Scribd, borrowed e-book from my library's Overdrive) - Buddy read with Janie @BookwormsBuddy

A Ghoul's Guide to Love and Murder (Ghost Hunter Mystery #10) by Victoria Laurie (borrowed from the library)

Black Bird Volumes 11 & 12 by Kanoko Sakurakoji (borrowed from the library)

Armada by Ernest Cline (received from Blogging for Books in exchange for my review)

As far as my 2016 Reading Goals go, I have read:
  • Read 3 books towards #RockMyTBR
  • Read 3 books on Scribd (If curious about this service, you can get 2 months of service free using my link here)
  • Completed 1 series and read 3 additional books towards #FinishingtheSeries
  • Started 2 new series - not part of my goal but if I manage to finish new series I start in 2016, they will be counted towards my goal for #FinishingtheSeries
  • Participated in 3 buddy reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections