Books: Trilogies (Monthly Recommendations)


Monthly Recommendations is a Goodreads Group that was created by Booktubers Kayla Rayne and Trina from Between Chapters. The Goodreads Group is here, if you would like to join us. This month's topic is Trilogies. I have realized that I don't read too many trilogies, but I do have four to recommend to you this month. Goodreads pages for these trilogies are linked below:

Wondrous Strange Trilogy by Lesley Livingston

The Darkest Powers Trilogy by Kelley Armstrong

The Forbidden Game Trilogy by L.J. Smith

The Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts

Have you read any of these trilogies or are you planning on reading any of them? If so, please let me know! Also, if you have a trilogy recommendation, I would love to hear it.

Until next time, Take Care and Smi-Le Always!

    ^
(   "   )
/___\     Di

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer