Book Blurb: Rot and Ruin (Benny Imura #1) by Jonathan Maberry

Rot and Ruin Rot and Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Zombie books are not usually something I gravitate towards. Before this, the only other book I read about Zombies was Warm Bodies, which I liked but didn't love. This book, however was quite a nice surprise!

The world building was awesome and watching the relationship between our main character Benny and his brother Tom grow, was just heartwarming. This is so much more than a book about Zombies. There's a little mystery, a little teenage romance, and great action scenes.

So glad I came across this unexpected gem and am looking forward to further adventures without cast of characters.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer