Knitting: Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! Wombat Hat


My daughter and I watched an anime earlier this year called Cute High Earth Defense Club Love! and in it, there is a character called Wombat. He is totally cute (at least in my opinion), so I decided to try to knit my daughter a hat. This is the result and I'm pretty happy with it. I believe she likes it as well and that's all that matters. For all the deets on what pattern I used and such, you can see my Ravelry page here.

If you're interested in checking out the anime, you can watch it on Crunchyroll here or Funimation here. It is pretty hilarious and I find it a little similar to Sailor Moon, but with a team of boys.

Until next time, Take Care and Smi-Le Always!

   ^
(  "  )
/__\

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer