Books: What Have I Been Reading? Manga, Manga, and more Manga

I made the mistake of taking my daughter to the library with me last month and she borrowed a ton of manga to read. Of course all the manga she borrowed sounded interesting to me, so I wanted to read them as well before returning it....Big Mistake! I've pretty much only read manga for the last month or so, and still have a stack to go. I don't get the opportunity to read as much as she does so the stack just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I had to give her a limit the last time we visited just so that I could catch up! Below are the mangas I've read recently:


The series above are new to us for the most part, with the exceptions of Kingdom Hearts and Fairy Tail. Missing was interesting, though after find out that novels were published on the story, I'm interested to read those as well. Can't seem to find them yet though. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Yozakura Quartet were good and I will continue those series. I'm actually watching the Fairy Tail anime, so the manga is a quick read for me as I've already watched the episodes being covered where I am in the manga.

Moon Boy was my favorite in this batch. I believe this is called a manhwa and not a manga because it's from Korea. As you may know, I do enjoy Korean Dramas and though this is not my first manhwa (I've also read a few volumes of Goong), I did enjoy this a lot. The story of Earth Rabbits and Foxes kept my interest and I will be looking for the next volume of this one on the next visit to the library.

I hope you are all doing well. Let me know what your favorite mangas are so I can check them out! Until next time, Smi-Le Always ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

    ^
(   "   )
/___\

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer