Book Blurb: A Bone to Pick (Aurora Teagarden Mystery #2)


A Bone to Pick
A Bone to Pick by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



Thought I should read this one before the Hallmark Movie comes out on April 4.

I believe I read the first book in this series, Real Murders, about 6 years ago which made some of the references to that story a little hard to remember. That being said, I did not find this installment as enjoyable as I remember the first installment being. It does makes me wonder why they decided to turn this story into the Hallmark Movie and not Real Murders, unless they have already made that movie and I just don't know about it?

This was an easy read for me and though I gave it 3 stars, it was probably more of a 2.5 star rating for me. Some of the choices Aurora makes in this one had me shaking my head, but I will not go into detail as to avoid spoilers. I will continue reading this series as I do own a few more of them, but I do not feel the urge to jump into the next novel right away.

PopSugar Reading Challenge 2015: A book that became a movie, check!



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer