Lipstick - 30 Day Lipstick Challenge: Days 21-30

Last leg of this challenge! Sorry it took so long for me to post this =(. I did actually finish this at the beginning of November, but didn't get around to editing the photos until now. Enough with the excuses...here we go:

Day 21- SeneGence Lipsense Army Pink and Honey Rose topped with Bougainvillea Gloss



2 layers of each color.  The Army Pink on it's own is pretty but I feel like it's too bright/light for my complexion which is why I added the Honey Rose.  Not only is LipSense great because it stays on for up to 18 hours and is transfer-proof, but you can create your own colors by layering colors together.

Day 22 - Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Black Metal Dahlia



I love love love this tube of lipcolor.  When I bought it, I was intending on buying the non-metallic version, Black Dahlia, but they only had this one.  I'm so glad I picked up this one instead.  The sparkle just gives it a little extra oomph if you know what I mean.  That being said, I probably will still add Black Dahlia to my collection in the future.

Day 23 - Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in #84 Amethyst Shimmer



This was my very first Rimmel Lipstick which caused the multiple additions since lol.  Very comfortable wear and just the right purple tinged pink for me.

Day 24 - Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in #90 Sweet Tart



This actually turned out more pink in the picture than the corally shade it is in real life.  Left my lips feeling moisturized all day.

Day 25 - SeneGence LipSense in Blu Red topped with Matte Gloss



This is actually one of the shades Christina Aguilera wears.  I prefer the Crimson Red shade to this one color wise, but this one was perfect for the day I wore it.

Day 26 - SeneGence LipSense in Blackberry and Red Cherry topped with Glossy Gloss



As you saw in my Halloween Makeup Look.  Really love this combination.

Day 27 - SeneGence LipSense in Strawberry Shortcake topped with Rose Gloss



This was my very first LipSense Collection.  Nothing else to add that hasn't already been said about these lipsticks.  I really love them, which is why I decided to become an Independent Distributor.

Day 28 - Avon Ultra Rich in Crushed Velvet



This one, I think, is on it's last legs, lol.  Just another great reason why I did this challenge - to help go through lipsticks that I really should get rid of.  As if I don't have enough red lipsticks, right?

Day 29 - MAC Ruby Woo



I wanted this lipstick for a long time, but I have to say that I don't really enjoy the formula. This is only the second MAC lipstick I've owned. The other was a Viva Glam from when I was a teen. This one is really dry and took a lot of work just to get it on today. Normally it isn't as hard, but this morning was cold and it tugged on my lips a lot.  I love the color though.

Day 30 - Avon Extra Lasting Lipstick in Eternal Flame topped with Avon Extra Lasting Lipgloss in Infinite Berry



Just one more great red color in my collection. Comfortable and long wearing. Love it. 

That does it! Thanks for following my challenge. As for what's next, I'm working on a crochet project and a knit project that I hope to share with you soon. I also opened an Instagram account where I've been posting other beauty looks and one of my other knit works in progress. Please feel free to follow me there too. Username is @disis19. Until next time =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer