Memebox - Special #36 Meme's Pouch Unboxing


My long awaited 4th Memebox finally arrived! This one again had all full sized products. As before I'll start with item #1 on the product card. 

First we have the Drww. Mix & Match 1 set. (1.5g x 5, $47)



This is an all-in-one color palette that includes lip and cheek colors along with a concealer and a mixing pot so you can create your own colors. The case features a magnetic closure and a 2 sided brush for application. 

Second we have Evas Rose Mine Perfumed Hand Cream (60ml, $12)


There were 3 fragrance possibilities, and I received Gleaming Bijou, which has a light floral scent. 

Third is Vally Sous Hair Solution Protein Therapy Perfect Mist (150ml, $21)


This is an enriching spray for the hair to use before or after blow drying. It's a fine mist with a fresh scent.

Fourth is Evas By Marait Eau De Parfum (30ml, $30)



I think this is the first box I've gotten where more than one product is from the same brand. Again, there were 3 fragrance possibilities, and I got No 72 Petit Princesse. It reminds me of Chanel No 5 a bit which is my Mom's favorite fragrance, but not mine. I'm gifting this one to her. 

Fifth is the Étude House Blotting Paper Pact (50ea, $6)



This is really cool. It's blotting paper that is made from mulberry trees. The puff has adhesive that picks up the paper so you can easily blot away any excess oil throughout the day. 

Last is the Croquis Alight Pact (10g, $35)



This is a powder highlighter that I'm exited to try.

That is it for my unboxing. Total value of products was $151. Remember that if you do decide to pick up a Memebox for yourself, use code P71H to save $5 at checkout. Until next time, =)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer