Lipstick - 30 Day Lipstick Challenge: Days 11-20

Continuing the challenge! Again, 12-15 hours of wear time on each day.

Day 11 - Estée Lauder Automatic Lip Pencil for Lips in Dark Plum topped with Benefit Ms Behavin Lipstick



Beautiful color, but the lipstick is very slippery and tends to slide a lot.  The liner helps opacity and keeps the color from bleeding.  After 6 hours of wear, my lips started to chap pretty badly, but not to the point of peeling.  Also the formula and color of the lipstick made the chapping more pronounced especially when I tried to touch it up in the afternoon. By the end of the night, my lips were peeling very badly.

Day 12 - Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in #107



Love the color. This matte lipstick is very comfortable to wear too.

Day 13 - CoverGirl #325 Spellbound



Not sure what collection this one belonged to as it's not on the label, but it's the one in the metallic lavender case. Very nice feel and color. 

Day 14 - SeneGence LipSense in Crimson Red topped with Glossy Gloss



Awesome red color. Again stayed on all day outside without transferring or bleeding. 

Day 15 - Avon Beyond Color Plumping Lipcolor in Sienna


I don't feel as though my lips need plumping, but I also don't believe this lipstick had that effect on me. This color is pretty close to an old favorite of mine, which was Exotica from Revlon. Of course I fell in love with Exotica and then they discontinued it! This one felt good on the lips all day and did not cause chapping like the Black Cherry one did in my previous post. 

Day 16 - Avon Ultra Color Rich 24k Gold Lipstick in Golden Raisin


Again this lipstick did not cause chapping, but the color payoff could be a little better in my opinion. It's a little too sheer for my taste. 

Day 17 - Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in #09



As I mentioned before, I really like Rimmel Lipsticks. Color is beautiful and wear is great too. 

Day 18 - Avon Color Rich Lipstick in Sparkling Blush


Nice color but patchy application on closer look. I put on quite a few layers before taking the photo and you can still see my natural lip color especially closer to the inside of my lips. 

Day 19 - Bobby Brown Metallic Lip Color in Black Garnet with Nyx Butter Gloss in Devil's Food Cake. 



This one was a gift. I don't wear it on it's own because the color is more of a dark sparkly brown. I always wear this lipstick layered with another lipstick or gloss. The Nyx Butter Gloss gave it the purple hue. 

Day 20 - Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer in Big Bang



Ok I admit that I really only purchased this one because of the shade name. I LOVE the KPop group by the same name. This formula is very pigmented but it also requires a lot of maintenance and checks in the mirror to make sure it hasn't migrated...at least for me. 

Well that's the end of the second set. Lots of Avon and Rimmel these last 10 days. 10 more days to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer